Once you’ve completed your study and outlined your plan, it’s time to ensure the effectiveness of your campaign. Here are several pointers to help you make sure your social media campaigns are successful.
- It’s a popular adage in social media that content is king, and it’s real. When it comes to social media promotions, content should be the top priority – if it’s not of high quality, don’t publish it.
- Finding new ways to communicate with your clients and provide information they want to associate with should be your core – and biggest challenge – in social media marketing. You’re unlikely to interact with your audience or increase your follower count and interaction levels if you just make content for the purpose of creating content.
- “A simple tip for increasing participation is to participate favourably on noncompetitive but important content on the same social platform,” said Intellifluence CEO Joe Sinkwitz. “If you comment on tweets about your subject while still putting out relevant material, you’ll find that others can interact with yours as well.”
- Offer entertaining opportunities to attract more leads, such as giveaways, links to your website or exclusive deals in your profile bio, live videos of interesting updates or news, and a Facebook or Instagram store.
- “First and foremost, consider your end target,” said Olivia Heel, senior account executive at Catapult PR-IR. “Are you attempting to increase engagement? Are you aware? Can you have any followers? Then, design your campaign in a manner that you believe would yield the desired results. A lot of social media promotions are trial and error, so don’t be overly concerned about doing things right the first time.”
For more information, contact us and we will be happy to discuss more opportunities & collaborations together.
Twenty8 is a multi-functional integrated marketing agency that manages all aspects of online and offline marketing. Twenty8 is established to help businesses of different sizes and individuals to achieve their marketing goals using social media, content creation, branding, event marketing and more.